18 ene 2013

Happy nouvelle año

- Since 1999 I mail one hundred linocut printings to celebrate the New Year. In the beginning I was receiving a lot of feedback, a nice collection of cards. Every year there is less greatings in my mail box. the story says we are now sending this message through smart phones. I have never been smart enough to own a cell phone, but I have a scanner and this blog to wish you all, anonimous visitors, a happy New Year.

- Tout le monde est fauché dans mon quartier, c'est l' occasion pour se mettre au régime et souhaiter une bonne année sur la ligne.

- El cartero es tan rácano que este año sólo me envió un ojal demás para celebrar el año nuevo. Ahora todos somos más guapos y esbeltos, listos para entrar en unos pantalones de pitillo. Envié 100 tarjetas de fin de año y recibí 8. ¿Estaremos en crisis? Que va... sólo estamos a régimen.